In 2015 Ardent Mills made the decision to act in addressing the shortage of available Organic grains to consumers. Thus our Organic Initiative 2019 was created! We pledge to assist U.S. wheat growers in doubling organic harvested acres by 2019. To date we have made tremendous progress. Here are a few highlights.
Since 2015 we are proud to have:
- Increased farmer participation in our Transitional Assistance Certification Program (TCAP)
- Increased the number of states where we contract grow organic grains
- Added on additional organic certified milling and storage locations
- Increased leadership and participation in the organic trade industry (active member of the Organic Trade Association, Organic GPO Council and the US Organic Grain Collaboration)
- Expanded our organic portfolio offerings
Looking for organic Products?
We offer many organic grains and flours. Check out the product pages to learn more.
If you are interested in working with Ardent Mills on its Organic Initiative 2019 with either transitional or organic crop, send your contact information to Organic.Initiative2019@ardentmills.com.