Andean Naturals joins The Annex by Ardent Mills family
With demand for high-quality, nutritious plant-based ingredients on the rise, TOGETHER, we offer a complete solution for quinoa.
Andean Naturals works directly with over 1,000 organic Quinoa family farms in Bolivia growing multiple varieties of Quinoa. At our gluten-free facility in Yuba City, CA, the quinoa is cleaned and packed. For pack size options see below.
"For Andean Naturals, this mutually beneficial acquisition is the natural progression of our mission to share quinoa with the world. While we’ve built expertise in quinoa sourcing and connections to South American farmers, Ardent Mills brings milling and technical expertise, access to markets and the ability to scale quickly with a sustainable approach,” said Andean Naturals, Inc., President and Founder Sergio Nunez de Arco. “Our team is excited to be a part of Ardent Mills, offering a similar values-based culture and solid vision for growth."
For more information on Andean Naturals including recipes with quinoa visit andeannaturals.com.
Certified Gluten- Free Organic and Conventional Quinoa
- South American Quinoa (White) - Whole grain flour, seeds, and flakes
- South American Quinoa (Black) - Whole grain flour, flakes, and seeds
- South American Quinoa (Red) - Seeds and flakes
- South America Quinoa (Tri-Color) - Seeds
Pack Sizes Available
- Retail Stand-up Pouches: 9 oz. - 5 lbs.
- Foodservice/Bulk: 5 - 25 lbs.
- Industrial: 50 lbs., 2000 lb. totes
- Side Dishes
- Whole Grain Flour
- Multigrain Blends and Mixes
- Whole Seeds - white, golden, black and red varieties
Strong Farmer Relationships
Andean Naturals has a strong, trusting partnership with the quinoa farmers of the Altiplano in Bolivia.
Yuba City, California facility
1200 Putman Ave
Yuba City, CA 95991
Phone: (530) 790-0602 ext: #5